How to Activate an Inactive Ringless Voicemail CampaignLast Updated: December 26, 2018
Sometimes, you would want to reactivate your inactive campaign. Our clients often run seasonal campaigns and when the season ends, they deactivate their campaign and when the season is back, they can easily activate their campaign again. This saves a tonne of time and efforts on running a powerful, results-driven campaign at the right time.
Mentioned here is a way you can execute this feature:
- On the dashboard of LeadsRain's Ringless Voicemail service, on the left-hand menu, under the "Campaign" option, you will find "View Campaign." Clicking on that will take you to the page with all the campaigns that you have run. Active and inactive.
- Go to the campaign ID that you wish to activate. If you can't find it, search for the campaign from the search box on the right-hand side.
- When you find it, click on the edit campaign icon on the column's extreme right. This will take you to the "Edit Campaign" page.
- All you have to do now is switch the "Inactive" to "Active" and click on "Save Changes."
- You can also do this from the "View Campaign" page. Click on the "Inactive" text under the "Status" and change "Inactive" to "Active" and click on the "Tick" mark to save the change.